Skip to main content

How To Wear Overalls / Dungarees In The Spring


Dungarees Stradivarius (similar H&M), sweater Forever 21, tartan shirt Walmart, heels Lauren Marinis, bag Target, beanie Urban Planet, watch Michael Kors, bracelets Alex&Ani (available at select The Bay)


I'm starting to realize that I am very much a tomboy in heels. I love jeans, pants, baggy jeans or pants, harem pants, overalls or dungarees however you wish to call them, sweatpants, but all of the above needs to be paired with heels. Only then am I at my most comfortable it seems to me. My love for overalls is inexplicable. I just bought a new pair in a material that only looks like leather, but these will always be my favourite. I have worn them so many times in so many different ways and they still provide more options to play with. This was an outfit I wore last Sunday for a lunch/dinner (is there a name for this, similar to brunch?) with my hubs and friends. Lazy Sundays call for comfortable outfits and this is it for me. What do you think? Ciao!
Pocinjem polako da shvatam da sam ja ustvari u neku ruku decak u stiklama. Volim da nosim farmerke i pantalone bilo koje vrste, tregerice, harem pantalone ili ti salvare, trenerke, ali sve ovo mora da bude u kombinaciji sa stiklama. Tek onda se osecam kao svoj na svome. A moja ljubav za tregricama je neobjasnjiva. Pre neki dan sam kupila jos jedne ali od materijala koji lici na kozu, ali ove iz Stradivariusa su mi omiljenje. Toliko puta sam ih obukla i na toliko razlicitih nacina, a one i dalje inspirisu. Danasnji outfit sam nosila u nedelju na rucak/veceru sa prijateljima. Nedelja, lenji dan, zahteva i opusten i udoban outfit, a za mene je ovaj upravo to. Sta vi kazete na to? Cao!

Aleksandra <3

Follow me on Bloglovin, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Google


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Very First Outfit Post

        I took a few outfit pictures over the last few days, as I was running around my day and I wasn’t sure what would be the first one to post. I debated and as the days went by and weather changed (it seems every day it was a different season), I decided to go with the very first one I shot. This one I actually took last month at the High Park.   It was the last few days when you could see the cherry tree blossom so I did not want to miss out on it. I love spring only for this reason, trees and flowers blossoming. And the fact that it is a sign that the summer is just around the corner (I am still waiting for this corner though), but it is a sign.      A little nervous giggle              Sweater Costa Blanca, white tee H&M, rings, earrings, necklaces and leggings Forever 21, watch Michael Kors, bag Louis Vuitton, sneakers Urban Planet, sunglasses Ray Ban   This is a very casual outfit and very odd for me in the sense that

Sightseeing Montreal In Hot Pink Sneakers & Ripped Jeans

  Jeans & jacket Zara, sneakers Nike, shirt H&M, bag Steve Madden, sunglasses unknown, belt Danier (men's section), chain ring Forever 21, midi ring H&M, forefinger gold rings gifts    Day one in Montreal was the cocktail party and then walking the streets of old Montreal at night and testing out different patios and bars. Day two in Montreal, was again walking the beautiful streets of old Montreal and testing out patios, but now in daylight, hehehe. Oh and lets not forget, blog picture taking. I forget how beautiful this city is and am reminded every time I come back. Then, I wonder why I don't come back more often. It is gorgeous, vibrant and people are extremely warm. It has such a European flare, which I often miss, and this is a quick way for me to get that fix once in a while, without having to fly over an ocean. These pictures were snapped around St Denis street as well as around Catherdral Notre-Dame Basilica of Montréal. I was comfortable in my new N

Are You Blushing Yet?

  Heels Pour La Victoire (Winners), skinnies Nasty Gal (similar here and here ), top H&M, coat Le Chateau (old), bag H&S Handbags , rings Forever 21, watch unknown, sunglasses Ray Ban   Quite the opposite of yesterdays leather look, we are moving on today to a soft blush pink. Pink is very big this season and in particular blush or pastel pink. My first reaction was rather negative to this trend until I realized how many items I have in my wardrobe that are of that colour. So today, even my accessories are blush pink. To break it up a bit I kept the handbag and the pants winter white. What do you think? Thank you for your comments! Ciao! Danas idemo u kompletno suprotnom smeru od jucerasnjeg koznog sorca. Danas govorimo o bebi roze boji. Roza, a pogotovo bebi ili pastelno roza su itekako u trendu ove jeseni. Moja prva reakcija na ovaj trend je bila vise negativna dok nisam uvidela koliko samo komada odece i nakita imam u ovoj boji. Za danasnji outfit stavila sa

Have You Visited Positano & Amalfi Coast Yet?

Pants Zara, jacket Zara, sneakers Forever21, bag unknown (Winners), dress unknown ( similar ), ankle boots PrettyLittleThings There are still quite a few more outfits and cities I’ll be featuring on the blog from my last year’s trip to Italy, however today I’m sharing this post from the last location we visited: beautiful Positano. As we visited Italy in the fall, outfits left to share are more fall appropriate, so I will share them come September. I’ll be dealing with two little babies then so God knows how much time I will have to shoot new outfits. As I’m laying on my couch bored out of my mind counting down the days to my delivery next week (whooohoooo!!!) I’m experiencing such FOMO. Partially because I won’t be going on vacation this summer (though becoming a mom to two little girls is quite awesome!!) and partially because I’m reminiscing of my travels last year. Positano seems to still be one of the most photographed summer destinations so I’m sharing a few pictures f